1.Touch free sanitizer is used in our clinic. Every public entering the clinic should sanitize their hands. Our dental doctors and workers are suggested to sanitize their hands often.
2. We will screen all our visitors where they are following the guidelines and precautions. Our dental workers will take incharge of following these guidelines in our clinic.
3. We use contactless thermometers to check the temperature of our visitors. Checking the temperature of our visitors helps to know whether their body condition is normal. High fever is a key symptom of contagious disease like COVID-19.
4. In Sivam clinic, it’s compulsory to maintain social distance for people entering our clinic. The staff, doctors and visitors are suggested to strictly follow the guidelines.
5. Covid-19 tests are taken by all our staff and they are allowed to work only after getting results. All our staff and doctors are vaccinated. We are sticky following the guidelines of the government and other dental affiliate bodies for dental professionals.
6. Our dental professionals wear disposable personal protective equipment when performing dental procedures. New protective equipment (face mask, gloves, suits) are used when performing dental procedures to each patient to avoid transmission of diseases like Covid-19.